Tuesday, September 4, 2012

One Year Anniversary!

Today marks our one year anniversary at PTSS!



We have read some great books, weird books, boring books, and insightful books this year.  The Bronze Horseman Trilogy has been our most popular selection viewed followed by She's Come Undone, and The Neverending Story.



As we prepare for our 2013 selection, we would like to know what genres would be most interested in reading.  You can vote for more than once.  Please leave us some feedback and a specific book (if you have one in mind)! :)



6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Whistle!! Happy Anniversary!!
    I loved that episode on Jimmy Fallon... LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!! yeah, he and Jake G got their boogie on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I keep looking at the Jimmy Fallon gif. and the poor guys in yellow needed more time with the choreographer. They are so cute!! hahahahaha! Love it!

    So I voted for thriller/mystery but I also like historical fiction/non fiction as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be able to vote for more than one!!! let me know if you can't. And yes I agree, the guys needed a little more one on one. hahahaha!!! there are so many good JF gifs. Geez I love him. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for being late to the party (we've been on holidays) - like OB said: CONGRATULATIONS to you, LB and your awesome blog! I've had such a great time here with all of you and I promise (maybe it's also a threat? LOL) that I still haven't finished with my reviews of The Bronze Horseman Trilogy...Shura, oh Shura!
    "She's come undone" was one of my favorites, too and I thank you once more, LB, for this wonderful book with its amazing heroine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to see you again Sony!

      SCU sits on my bookshelf waiting to be read AGAIN. :) Please leave a review with your thoughts on the story/characters when you get a chance!

      So glad you had a wonderful holiday!

      Delete