Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year and 2013 Book List!!!

Happy New Year PTTS readers!  I can't believe we are starting another year here!  I hope you have a wonderful new year and lots of happiness.  I have been without internet and will continue to be until the 15th of January!  (What the????) But I have managed to get online for a bit to post our new book list for 2013.  Again, books are subject to change.

January

February

March

April

May







June


July

August

September

October 

November

Reader's Choice
(there will be four books to pick from)

December

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year LB and Everyone!!!!!!

    This is a great list. I'm looking forward to reading all of them. How did u arrive at choosing this years selection of books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year OB! A little bit of googling and checking out goodreads and other book sites helped me out. Also, I had.a few suggested to me by our readers.

      Most of us wanted thrillers, so I did try and incorporate humor, romance, and fantasy. I saw your comment in SJ and will respond to that and DIWC as soon as I can get online and use a "real" keypad. :)

      Delete